Buffer Publish has a number of pricing plans available. The Free and Pro Plans are ideal for individual users who are looking to schedule content to their personal social accounts. The Premium and Business Plans are better suited to teams who are looking to schedule content for their brand's social accounts, as well as having access to extra features like Drafts, Approvals, and Instagram Shop Grid. When choosing which plan is right for you, the deciding factors tend to be:
- The number of social accounts you're looking to schedule content to
- The number of users who will need access to the tool
- The number of posts you're looking to schedule in advance
- Whether or not you require features limited to higher tier plans
|Free||Pro||Premium||Small Business||Medium Business||Large Business|
If you need space to connect more than 150 social accounts or invite more than 26 users, we can offer you an Enterprise plan with custom pricing. Feel free to get in touch!
- All prices are in USD.
- We do not add VAT to our prices.
- All plans can be paid on a monthly or yearly basis. We offer a 20% annual discount on the Pro plan, and a 15% annual discount on the Premium and Business plans.
- All plans are subscription based and automatically renewed at the end of each billing cycle. You can cancel at any time.
- We offer a 50% discount to nonprofit organizations. All we'd need is a copy of your 501(c)(3) (or equivalent documentation) to get that set up for you.
- We don't currently offer any custom plans below the Enterprise plan. It's not possible to purchase additional social accounts or user seats on our standard plans.
- If you'd like a complete run down of which features are available on each plan, feel free to check out our comprehensive feature list here!
Compare plans and features
What are the benefits of the Pro plan, compared to the Free plan?
On the Free plan, you're able to connect 3 social accounts (excluding Pinterest) and schedule up to 10 posts in advance per social account. If you're looking for a bit more flexibility, the Pro plan might be perfect. On this plan you're able to connect up to 8 social accounts, including Pinterest, and schedule up to 100 posts in advance. Here's a run down of the benefits of the Pro plan, compared to the Free plan:
- Connect up to 8 social accounts, compared to 3
- Pinterest integration
- Schedule up to 100 posts in advance, compared to 10
- Calendar view of each Queue
- Choice of link shorteners - buff.ly, bit.ly, j.mp
- 30 day history of analytics in the Posts report
- Option to re-share content using the Share Again feature
- Editable cover images for Instagram videos
- Option to add a first comment on Instagram posts
- Option to tag users in images on Instagram posts
- Create campaigns to organize your posts
What are the benefits of the Premium and Business plans, compared to the Pro plan?
On the Pro plan, you're able to manage up to 8 social accounts and schedule up to 100 posts in advance per social account. If you're managing a larger number of social accounts, and would like to collaborate on content with your team, as well as have access to additional features like Drafts and Approvals, our Premium or Business plan might feel like a better fit. Here's a run down of the benefits of the Premium and Business plans, compared to the Pro plan:
- Connect up to 25, 50 or 150 social accounts, compared to 8 (only on the Business plan)
- Schedule up to 2,000 posts in advance, compared to 100
- Invite up to 1, 5, 10 or 25 additional users, with the ability to assign access to individual social accounts
- Ability to create and save posts in a dedicated Drafts area, allowing collaboration on content
- Approvals workflow
- Ability to save hashtags in the Hashtag Manager for your Instagram posts
- Instagram Shop Grid
- Instagram Stories Scheduling