Each time Buffer Publish gets ready to publish a new post, it verifies the social channel name and profile image. If you’ve recently edited either of those, you may not see the change reflected in your dashboard until the next time a post is scheduled to be published. At that point, we will identify the change and all channel details should then be updated.
Articles in this section
- Reconnecting a social channel in Buffer Publish
- Connecting your social channels to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your Facebook page to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your Facebook group to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your LinkedIn profile or page to Buffer Publish
- Removing a social channel from Buffer Publish
- Unlocking a locked channel in Buffer Publish
- I connected the wrong social channel. How can I change it?
- Why isn't my social channel name or profile image updating?
- Differentiating Facebook regional pages