Each time Buffer gets ready to publish a new post, it verifies the social channel name and profile image. If you’ve recently edited either of those, you may not see the change reflected in your dashboard until the next time a post is scheduled to be published. At that point, we will identify the change and all channel details should then be updated.
Articles in this section
- Refreshing a channel in Buffer
- Best practices for keeping your social channels connected
- Reauthorizing the connection between Buffer and Facebook or Instagram
- Removing a channel from Buffer
- Unlocking a locked channel in Buffer
- I connected the wrong channel. How can I change it?
- Why isn't my ad data displayed on boosted posts?
- Why isn't my social channel name or profile image updating?