⭐️ This article applies to anyone on our pay-per-channel pricing, released to new customers in August of 2021. If you're an existing customer on our Pro, Premium, or Business plans, this article won't yet apply to your bill. We'll send over more information soon about how to move to our pay-per-channel pricing.
The cost of your subscription plan is based on the total number of channel slots available for your account. Whenever you need more or fewer channel slots, please follow the steps below to add or remove a channel slot from your Buffer account.
- Click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Account from the drop down menu.
- Click the "Channels" option from the menu on the left hand side of your screen.
- Click Add or Remove Channels on the top of the page.
- Click - or + depending on whether you’d like to add or remove the total number of channel slots.
- Once you’ve decided on the total number of channel slots, you’ll see any pending payment that’s due today and the changes to your monthly or yearly payments. Click Confirm and Pay to finalize the change.