Adding or removing a channel slot from Buffer
The cost of your subscription plan is based on the total number of channel slots available for your account.
What counts as a channel? Each social account you connect is a channel. For instance, a Facebook Page, Facebook Group, X/Twitter profile, Linked Page and Linked Profile would count as 5 channels.
How many channel slots should you purchase? Well, one social channel fits into each channel slot. For instance, if I have a Facebook Page, a LinkedIn profile, and a Facebook group, I’ll purchase three channel slots.
How can I add or remove channels? Follow the steps below:
- Click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Account from the drop down menu.
- Click the "Channels" option from the menu on the left hand side of your screen.
- Click Add or Remove Channels on the top of the page.
- Click - or + depending on whether you’d like to add or remove the total number of channel slots.
- Once you’ve decided on the total number of channel slots, you’ll see any pending payment that’s due today and the changes to your monthly or yearly payments. Click Confirm and Pay to finalize the change.