Below, you'll find information for troubleshooting a common error that appears for Instagram posts. We've included more context around why the error happens to help prevent it from happening again. We've also included steps to fix the failed post and retry it in Buffer Publishing.
Facebook’s servers are sending us back a `-2` error, which means that it's taking too long to download the media attached to the post and the download timed out as a result.
- Copy the caption from the failed post.
- Create a new post and paste caption in.
- Rename the video file to something like video1.
- Upload the newly renamed video to the newly created post.
- Try sending out the new post, and delete the failed one.