When viewing Buffer on the web, we recommend making sure your browser's zoom settings are set to 100%. If the zoom settings are set to something different, it can impact core functions of the dashboard, such as the ability to scroll through your queue and see posts scheduled further out into the future.
However, by adjusting the zoom size within your browser, it could also impact the readability of the text on screen, so we've also included steps to adjust your browser's font below.
Adjusting zoom settings in your browser
To adjust the zoom settings in your browser, you can use the following tool tips:
- Press Control-Plus sign(+) key on Windows PC
- Press Command-Plus sign(+) key on a Mac
- Press Control-Minus sign(-) key on Windows PC
- Press Command-Minus sign(-) key on a Mac
Adjusting your browser's font size
- In the top right corner of Chrome, click More and choose Settings.
- Select Appearance on the left sidebar.
- Under Change font size, use the dropdown menu next to Font size to select the font size you want.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences from the dropdown menu.
- In the General tab on the left sidebar, scroll down to Language and Appearance.
- Under Fonts and Colors, use the drop-down menus to select the font and font size you prefer.
- To increase the font size, press Option-Command-Plus sign (+)
- To decrease the font size, press Option-Command-Minus sign (-)