Due to privacy reasons, Facebook does not allow certain links to be shared in the form of link previews via any third party tools. This is because these link previews could contain text or images that are only meant to be shared with specific groups of people on Facebook. These could be links to Facebook events, or posts shared by a personal profile, for example.
Whilst it's not possible to share such links as attachments, you can still share the link itself by only including the URL in the body of the post, without the link preview. The steps below outline how to do that.
- Click Edit on the failed post.
- Copy the link address from the link preview by right clicking on the link.
- Paste the link into the composer.
- Remove the link preview by clicking the small cross at the top right. If you would like the post to be more visual, you might also like to manually upload your own image.
- Add the post back to the queue.