This guide outlines how to change your subscription or billing details. If you are not sure which plan is right for you, you can view our features comparison here. If you're currently on a trial, please see this guide for details on how to upgrade or cancel.
Making changes to your Buffer plan
Click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Account.
Select the Billing tab.
You have the following options for upgrading, making changes to billing details and downloading invoices:
- Change Plan: Move from one plan to another.
- Cancel Plan: Cancel your paid subscription and downgrade to the Free plan. Head here if you'd like to learn more about How to cancel your subscription or delete your account.
- Update [or Add] Method: Add or update your payment method/credit card details.
- Invoices & Receipts: View and download your invoices or receipts.
⭐Mobile billing limitations
Working on mobile? There are a few differences with mobile billing:
- Currently monthly subscriptions are available on the App Store and Google Play store.
- To sign up for annual plans or agency plan subscriptions, please use a browser to navigate to your Billing area instead of using the mobile app.
- In order to switch from a monthly mobile subscription plan to an annual or agency plan, you'll cancel the mobile subscription plan via the App Store/Google Play and wait for the plan to cancel at the end of the billing cycle, before upgrading through a web browser.
- *Channel quantity billing is only available on our newest plans.
- If you have paid for fewer channels than you have connected, some of your channels will be locked. To unlock channels, add more paid channel slots or follow the steps here to remove previously connected channels you no longer need.
- If you need to change your billing date, or update your company address details and/or tax ID number, please get in touch.