Report Start Page or content published via Buffer
We believe it’s important to take action against harmful content, false information disguised as truth, discriminatory language, and other inappropriate content published via Buffer, whether shared via Buffer Publishing or using a Start Page powered by Buffer.
⚡️ You're in the right article if you're looking to…
- Report a Start Page.
- Report content published via Buffer Publishing.
How to report Start Page or other content published via Buffer
You can also access this form directly from the Start Page by clicking the menu icon (three dots) next to "Powered by Buffer" and then clicking Report this Start Page.
Examples of content that might violate our Terms:
- intellectual property infringement;
- falsely Impersonating some other person, organization or entity;
- false or misleading information presented as truth;
- hate speech, abusive or harmful content;
- astroturfing, phishing, and spam;
How to distinguish content that might be published via Buffer
- You can see Buffer at the bottom of the Tweet like in this example.
- Any social media posts containing a buff.ly link.
- a [username].start.page powered by Buffer
How to report inappropriate or harmful content directly to the social networks
If you believe the content also violates the terms of the associated social network, you can also report inappropriate content directly to the social networks so that they can take action on their end. Below are the relevant links:
- Facebook: Report inappropriate or abusive things on Facebook
- Instagram: Report Violations of our Community Guidelines
- X/Twitter: How to report sensitive content to X/Twitter
- LinkedIn: Report Inappropriate Content, Messages, or Safety Concerns
- Pinterest: Report something on Pinterest
- Mastodon: Reporting problematic content to moderators
- TikTok: Report a video
- YouTube: Report inappropriate videos, channels, and other content on YouTube