Setting up your timezones and posting schedules on the mobile app
While you sometimes want to be very specific about the date and time you schedule a post to publish, you shouldn’t have to think about it for every post. Setting up your timezone and posting schedule for each of your social channels will free you from making the same decision over and over.
When you add a time to a channel’s posting schedule, it becomes a timeslot in the channel’s queue. Then, when you use the “Add to Queue” option to schedule a post, the post will automatically be placed into the next available time slot and published at that corresponding date and time.
📝 Looking for the web version of the Setting up your timezones and posting schedules article?
Setting up your timezone and posting schedule
Each social channel has its own timezone settings. Follow these steps for each of your channels to ensure your posts go out when intended.
- Tap the menu icon at the top left of your screen.
- Tap on the channel you'd like to adjust the timezone or posting schedule for.
- Tap the Settings icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap Posting Schedule to change your timezone or to add and remove posting times.
A few more details:
- To edit or delete an existing posting time, select it and tap Remove or change the time and tap Use this time.
- Hide posting times in your queue for any day by clicking into that day and toggling off the setting, “Enable [day name] Posting Times.”