Changing your subscription or billing details
This guide outlines how to change your subscription or billing details. If you are not sure which plan is right for you, you can view our features comparison here. If you're currently on a trial, please see this guide for details on how to upgrade or cancel.
📝 To make changes to subscriptions and billing purchased through mobile, head to the Managing subscriptions from the App or Google Play Store article.
Making changes to your Buffer plan
- Click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Account.
- Select the Billing tab.
You have the following options for upgrading, making changes to billing details and downloading invoices:
- Change Plan: Move from one plan to another.
- Change Channel Quantity:* To add or remove the amount of paid channels from your plan, select the Add or Remove Channels button.
- Cancel Plan: Cancel your paid subscription and downgrade to the Free plan. Head here if you'd like to learn more about How to cancel your subscription or delete your account.
- Update [or Add] Method: Add or update your payment method/credit card details.
- Invoices & Receipts: View and download your invoices or receipts.
- *Channel quantity billing is only available on our newest plans.
- If you have paid for fewer channels than you have connected, some of your channels will be locked. To unlock channels, add more paid channel slots or follow the steps here to remove previously connected channels you no longer need.
- If you need to change your billing date, or update your company address details and/or tax ID number, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.