Browse by Topic
- How Instagram works with Buffer
- Buffer Instagram Lives and IGTV
- Scheduling Instagram posts
- Scheduling Instagram stories
- Publishing your Instagram posts when the reminder comes to your phone
- Instagram Shop Grid
- Instagram's accepted aspect ratio ranges
- Instagram best practices
- Disabling direct scheduling for Instagram
- How locations work when scheduling Instagram posts through Buffer
- Working with multiple Instagram accounts
- Who receives the reminder when an Instagram post is ready to be published?
- Accessing Instagram past reminders
- Is it possible to schedule Instagram Stories on the Free plan?
- Is it possible to schedule Instagram reposts?
- Why aren't my Instagram posts sending automatically?
- Why aren't my recent Instagram posts appearing in the Posts Report?
Instagram works a bit differently than other social networks, and not all posts can be published automatically. Posts containing an image or video that falls outside of Instagram's accepted aspect ratio range will be sched...Read more
Adding a location to your Instagram posts is a great way to bring new eyes to your content. You're able to tag locations in two ways. You can type in a popular location, such as a city you live in or have traveled to. Or,...Read more
When it's time for one of your Instagram posts to be published (assuming it wasn't published automatically), we'll send a push notification to whichever mobile devices have been connected to your Buffer account. This inclu...Read more
The Instagram stories scheduling feature is only available on paid plans. However, it is possible to post to your Instagram story under certain circumstances if you're subscribed to the Free plan. Due to limitations with I...Read more
Instagram works a bit differently than other social networks, and not all posts can be published automatically. Learn more about this here. If your Instagram posts are not sending automatically, it could be because you hav...Read more
If you are publishing posts to your Instagram account, and they're not appearing in the Posts report, this is likely due to a bug with Facebook, which, unfortunately, they have stated will not be fixed in the short term. T...Read more