Browse by Topic
- How Instagram works with Buffer
- Instagram error library
- Scheduling Instagram posts and Reels
- Scheduling Instagram Stories
- Using Instagram Reminders
- Instagram Shop Grid
- Instagram's accepted aspect ratio ranges
- Instagram best practices
- How locations work when scheduling Instagram posts through Buffer
- Working with multiple Instagram accounts
- Is it possible to schedule Instagram reposts?
- Why aren't my Instagram posts sending automatically?
- Why aren't my recent Instagram posts appearing in the Posts Report?
Adding a location to your Instagram posts is a great way to bring new eyes to your content. You're able to tag locations in two ways. You can type in a popular location, such as a city you live in or have traveled to. Or,...Read more
Instagram works a bit differently than other social networks, and not all posts can be published automatically. Learn more about this here. If your Instagram posts are not sending automatically, it could be because you hav...Read more
If you are publishing posts to your Instagram account, and they're not appearing in the Posts report, this is likely due to a bug with Facebook, which, unfortunately, they have stated will not be fixed in the short term. T...Read more