Browse by Topic
- Refreshing a channel in Buffer
- Best practices for keeping your social channels connected
- Reauthorizing the connection between Buffer and Facebook or Instagram
- Removing a channel from Buffer
- Unlocking a locked channel in Buffer
- Why isn't my ad data displayed on boosted posts?
- Why isn't my social channel name or profile image updating?
Social channels will need to be refreshed from time to time. While this can be frustrating, it's good to keep in mind that this is normal behavior and is usually the result of the social network making a change to keep you...Read more
This guide can help you get past roadblocks if your Facebook or Instagram channel's access token expires, if we can't find a specific Facebook Page or group you're trying to connect, or if you encounter an "unknown" error ...Read more
Each time Buffer gets ready to publish a new post, it verifies the social channel name and profile image. If you’ve recently edited either of those, you may not see the change reflected in your dashboard until the next tim...Read more