Browse by Topic
- Is it possible to export sent posts in Buffer?
- Why your data in Buffer might differ from your native analytics
- Performance overview
- Analyzing your posts within your analytics dashboard
- Analyzing your Instagram stories
- Analyzing your audience
- Answering questions about your social media strategy
- Shopify performance overview
- Selecting the right date range to see your boosted posts data
- Why are my stats different between the Posts tab and the Overview tab?
This guide aims to outline the reasons why the data within your Buffer analytics dashboard may differ from the data you see in the native analytics for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. This article contains the f...Read more
The Posts tab within Buffer's analytics dashboard provides a history of all of your published posts. Looking at your posts individually allows you to draw comparisons and see patterns around which posting times might be wo...Read more
The Answers tab in Buffer analytics dashboard aims to answer common questions you might have around your social media strategy, such as when, what, and how often to post to maximize your reach and engagement rate. 🎥 Keen ...Read more
If you are analyzing your boosted posts, there are situations where you might see boosted results under the Post Summary table but not under the Post Insights table. The Post Summary table shows the results of posts publis...Read more
You might notice that the metrics don't always match between the Overview tab and the Posts tab. This is because the Overview tab is measuring all of the engagement you received within the chosen date range, whereas the Po...Read more