Browse by Topic
- Scheduling posts
- Scheduling TikTok posts on the mobile app
- Editing your images in Buffer
- Attaching images, videos, and other media to your posts
- Scheduling TikTok posts
- Creating and managing campaigns
- How hashtags work in Buffer
- Adding mentions (tags) in posts
- Uploading and sharing links to videos
- Ideal image sizes and formats for your posts
- Adding alt text to your images
- How do I schedule posts for multiple social channels at the same time?
- Why link previews aren’t generated for Facebook and Instagram posts
- Best practices for scheduling content
- Setting up Facebook Domain Verification
- Why is it necessary to manually enter a message for Facebook in certain places?
- What will my Facebook posts look like once published?
- What will my tweets look like once published?
- Changing your link shortener
- Who will Facebook group posts be attributed to?
- Who will LinkedIn page posts be attributed to?
- Character limits for each social network
- Daily posting limits
- Limitations with sharing duplicate content on Twitter
- Is it possible to schedule one post to repeat multiple times?
- Unshortening links
- How images are chosen for suggested media
- Is it possible to remove the "Buffer" stamp from posts published to social networks?
- Is it possible to create a Facebook post in multiple languages?
- Sharing Facebook links through Buffer
When scheduling posts, the options for including media will vary depending on the social network you're sharing to. The table below outlines the types of media you can include for each network, as well as how many images y...Read more
Buffer lets you easily schedule posts to multiple social channels using the Create Post button You won’t be able to schedule posts for multiple social channels if you choose a specific time slot in the queue, since those ...Read more
If you've included a link in your post, a link preview will be automatically generated in the Buffer composer if you’re scheduling the post for Facebook and LinkedIn. You can learn more about link previews here. However, i...Read more
In certain places within Buffer, including the Buffer browser extension and the Share Again feature, we will pre-fill the composer with the title and link. However, you might notice that we're not pulling in this informati...Read more
When scheduling a post for Facebook, you're able to choose the media you'd like to include. If you've included a link in your post, a link preview will be automatically generated. Additionally, you can choose from the sugg...Read more
In February 2018, Twitter announced new guidelines to prevent people from misusing multiple Twitter accounts to artificially amplify a message. Twitter have provided detailed definitions of what constitutes spam in the Twi...Read more
This is a question we hear a lot. We know that quite a few of you are looking for this type of functionality. Unfortunately, this is not something that our tool offers, and we'd love to share some of the reasons why. This ...Read more
Some posts shared through Buffer will display a source stamp that mentions that you used Buffer to share the post. This source stamp is something that is added by the social network and some customers have asked if it's po...Read more
Unfortunately, it's not possible to create a Facebook post in multiple languages through Buffer at this time. You would need to create such posts within Facebook itself and you will need to be an admin on the Page.Read more