Buffer supports TikTok business accounts. In this article, we'll go through the simple steps to get you the right TikTok account set up so that you can connect your account to Buffer.
- Open your TikTok mobile app and login to the TikTok account you'd like to connect to Buffer.
📝 Conversion to a business account can't be completed via the TikTok web app just yet.
- Tap Profile in the lower right-hand corner.
- Tap the three lines or dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings and Privacy.
- Tap Manage account.
- Tap Switch to Business Account.
- Tap Next.
- Choose your business category and save. That's it! Your TikTok account is now considered a business account, and it's now ready to be connected to Buffer.
📝 If you have a need to move back to a personal account, you'll follow steps 1-5 and tap Switch to Personal Account.