If you do not see your Instagram account listed in the Engage tab, or if you run into connection issues or reply errors, try the troubleshooting steps below.
This article contains the following sections:
- Reconnecting your Instagram account
- "Connect Instagram" message when accessing the Engage tab
- Failed replies and errors
Reconnecting your Instagram account
If you see that your Instagram account is disconnected under the Engage tab, reconnect with these steps.
In the Engage tab, click on the Reconnect button shown next to the disconnected account name. This will take you to the Publish dashboard where you manage your social channels.
- Please then follow this guide to reconnect your Instagram account.
"Connect Instagram” message when accessing the Engage tab
You’ll need to have at least one Instagram business account connected to Publish to access the Engage tab. Otherwise, you’ll see a modal window telling you to connect Instagram.
This can happen for a few different reasons:
- You have yet to connect an Instagram account in Publish or you removed an account.
- Your Instagram business account has become disconnected.
- You downgraded to a smaller Publish plan and the Instagram account became locked on your Publish dashboard.
Failed replies and errors
If your replies are failing to send, please try using the Retry button. If the error persists, try reloading the page. Your response will be saved and will be shown when you open the composer to send a reply to the comment.
If you’re seeing errors on several replies, there might be a problem with the Instagram account’s connection. Please try re-sending the messages and if the error persists please reconnect Instagram inside Publish.
If you see a "Whoops something went wrong" error, please try refreshing the page and make sure to check that the post has not been deleted or archived. If the problem persists, please reconnect Instagram inside Publish.