It was previously possible to connect Instagram personal profiles to Buffer Publish. However, from August 24, 2020, this is no longer possible.This change was partly necessitated by upcoming changes to Instagram as they focus their efforts on supporting professional accounts. It’s also a proactive decision we made to deliver a better experience for Instagram users across our products. It is still possible to connect Instagram business accounts to Publish. It's still possible to connect Instagram business accounts and you can find guidance on that here.
Articles in this section
- How Instagram works with Buffer Publish
- Troubleshooting Instagram connections
- Connecting your Instagram business account to Buffer Publish
- Whoops! You don't seem to have any Instagram profiles associated with your Facebook account!
- Disabling direct scheduling for Instagram
- Scheduling Instagram posts
- How locations work when scheduling Instagram posts from Buffer Publish
- Publishing your Instagram posts when the reminder comes to your phone
- Scheduling Instagram stories
- Instagram Shop Grid