It was previously possible to connect Instagram personal profiles to Buffer. However, from August 24, 2020, this is no longer possible.This change was partly necessitated by upcoming changes to Instagram as they focus their efforts on supporting professional accounts. It’s also a proactive decision we made to deliver a better experience for Instagram users across our products. It's still possible to connect Instagram business accounts and you can find guidance on that here.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Instagram connections
- Supported channels
- Connecting your social channels to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your social channels to Buffer Analyze
- Connecting your Instagram business account to Buffer Publish
- Whoops! You don't seem to have any Instagram profiles associated with your Facebook account!
- Connecting your Facebook Page to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your Facebook group to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your LinkedIn profile or page to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your Shopify store to Buffer Analyze