In order to use the Instagram reminders feature, you will need to have push notifications enabled on your iOS or Android device. This allows you to receive the alert when it's time to publish your post. If notifications are not coming through, please follow the steps below.
- Open the Buffer app on your mobile device and tap the round avatar icon at the top left of your screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of your social accounts and tap Signout.
- Log back into the Buffer app using your email address and password.
- Tap the Settings icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap the Account Settings tab.
- Tap Push Notifications.
- Tap Reset Push Notifications. (On Android, you'll need to tap RESET.)