When it's time for one of your Instagram posts to be published (assuming it wasn't published automatically), we'll send a push notification to whichever mobile devices have been connected to your Buffer Publish account. This includes both the account owner and any users who have been invited to the Instagram account with Full Posting Access. Learn more about user permissions here.
Articles in this section
- How Instagram works with Buffer Publish
- Why you might not see your Instagram business account listed
- Discontinuing support for Instagram personal profiles
- Connecting your Instagram business account to Buffer Publish
- Connecting multiple Instagram accounts linked under “single login” to Buffer Publish
- Whoops! You don't seem to have any Instagram profiles associated with your Facebook account!
- Disabling direct scheduling for Instagram
- Scheduling Instagram posts
- Publishing your Instagram posts when the reminder comes to your phone
- Scheduling Instagram stories