When connecting a Facebook account to Buffer Publish, we will request permissions to access your photos. We are required by Facebook to access photos so we can identify the "Timeline Photos" album in order to post images that you upload within the composer (in Publish). If access to photos is not granted, any images published will go into a new album in Facebook called "Buffer Photos". This can be resolved by reauthorizing your Facebook account, following the steps here.
Articles in this section
- Scheduling posts
- Creating and managing campaigns
- Types of media attachments you can include in posts
- Uploading and sharing links to videos
- Adding mentions (tags) in posts
- Setting up Facebook Domain Verification
- Why is it necessary to manually enter a message for Facebook in certain places?
- What will my Facebook posts look like once published?
- What will my tweets look like once published?
- Who will Facebook Group posts be attributed to?