Unfortunately, we do not have a way to cancel subscriptions or issues refunds for purchases made through the iOS App Store. Please follow the steps in this guide to cancel your Buffer subscription and request a refund for incorrect charges.
Cancelling your subscription
- Go to the home screen of your iOS device and open the Settings app
- Tap Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases (listed under your name at top of the screen)
- Tap on Media & Purchases
- Tap View Account and sign in
- Tap Subscriptions, and then tap Buffer
- Tap Cancel Subscription, which will cancel the subscription at the end of the current billing cycle
Requesting a refund for incorrect charges
- Visit Apple's "Report a Problem" page here: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Log in with your Apple ID username and password
- Select the App tab and locate your Buffer subscription
- Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase
- Choose the appropriate reason from the Choose Problem drop down and enter a brief description
- Click Submit
📝 Please note, Apple is only able to provide refunds for purchases made within the last 90 days.