At the moment, we only support GIFs (up to 3MB) within posts being scheduled for Twitter and Pinterest. It is not currently possible to share GIFs to Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn through Buffer. We really apologize for the lack of flexibility there.
Articles in this section
- Scheduling posts
- How alt text works when scheduling Twitter posts through Buffer
- Getting started with Buffer's publishing tool
- Types of media attachments you can include in posts
- Ideal image sizes and formats for your posts
- Uploading and sharing links to videos
- How do I schedule posts for multiple social channels at the same time?
- Creating and managing campaigns
- Why link previews aren’t generated for Facebook and Instagram posts
- Best practices for scheduling content