Depending on the plan you're subscribed to, you'll have space to connect a certain number of social channels. For example, on the Free plan, you're able to connect up to three channels (excluding Pinterest). If you inadvertently connected the wrong channel, or if you already have three channels connected, and you'd like to change one for another, you'll need to first remove one of your connected channels in order to free up a space. Follow the steps here to remove a channel, and then follow the steps here to connect a different one.
Articles in this section
- Reconnecting a social channel in Buffer Publish
- Connecting your social channels to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your Facebook page to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your Facebook group to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your LinkedIn profile or page to Buffer Publish
- Removing a social channel from Buffer Publish
- Unlocking a locked channel in Buffer Publish
- I connected the wrong social channel. How can I change it?
- Why isn't my social channel name or profile image updating?
- Differentiating Facebook regional pages