Depending on the plan you're subscribed to, you'll have space to connect a certain number of social channels. For example, on the Free plan, you're able to connect up to three channels (excluding Pinterest). If you inadvertently connected the wrong channel, or if you already have three channels connected, and you'd like to change one for another, you'll need to first remove one of your connected channels in order to free up a space. Follow the steps here to remove a channel, and then follow the steps here to connect a different one.
Articles in this section
- Reconnecting a social channel in Buffer Publish
- Reconnecting a social channel in Buffer Analyze
- Best practices for keeping your social channels connected
- Reauthorizing the connection between Buffer and Facebook or Instagram
- Removing a social channel from Buffer Publish
- Removing a social channel from Buffer Analyze
- Unlocking a locked channel in Buffer Publish
- I connected the wrong social channel. How can I change it?
- Allowing ad data to display boosted post metrics
- Why isn't my social channel name or profile image updating?