Depending on the plan you're subscribed to, you'll have space to connect a certain number of social accounts. For example, on the Free plan, you're able to connect up to three social accounts (excluding Pinterest). If you inadvertently connected the wrong social account, or if you already have three social accounts connected, and you'd like to change one for another, you'll need to first remove one of your connected social accounts in order to free up a space. Follow the steps here to remove a social account, and then follow the steps here to connect a different one.
Articles in this section
- Reconnecting a social account in Buffer Publish
- Connecting your social accounts to Buffer Publish
- Removing a social account from Buffer Publish
- Reconnecting a Facebook Group
- Unlocking a locked social account in Buffer Publish
- I connected the wrong social account. How can I change it?
- Why isn't my social account name or profile image updating?
- Setting up your timezones and Posting Schedules
- Setting up Posting Groups
- Differentiating Facebook Regional Pages