Depending on the Buffer plan you're subscribed to, you'll have space to connect a certain number of channels. For example, on the Free plan, you're able to connect up to three channels. If you inadvertently connected the wrong channel, or if you already have three channels connected, and you'd like to change one for another, you'll need to first remove one of your connected channels in order to free up a space. Follow the steps here to remove a channel, and then follow the steps here to connect a different one.
Articles in this section
- Refreshing a channel in Buffer
- Best practices for keeping your social channels connected
- Reauthorizing the connection between Buffer and Facebook or Instagram
- Removing a channel from Buffer
- Unlocking a locked channel in Buffer
- I connected the wrong channel. How can I change it?
- Why isn't my ad data displayed on boosted posts?
- Why isn't my social channel name or profile image updating?
- Differentiating Facebook regional pages