Each time Buffer Publish gets ready to publish a new post, it verifies the social account name and profile image. If you’ve recently edited either of those, you may not see the change reflected in your dashboard until the next time a post is scheduled to be published. At that point, we will identify the change and all account details should then be updated.
Articles in this section
- Reconnecting a social account in Buffer Publish
- Connecting your social accounts to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your Facebook page to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your Facebook group to Buffer Publish
- Connecting your LinkedIn profile or page to Buffer Publish
- Removing a social account from Buffer Publish
- Unlocking a locked social account in Buffer Publish
- I connected the wrong social account. How can I change it?
- Why isn't my social account name or profile image updating?
- Differentiating Facebook regional pages