Buffer's publishing tools are integrated with Zapier, IFTTT, and Make. These are all web automation tools, described as the "glue" that connects hundreds of other web apps. In these tools you're able to create workflows (known as Zaps in Zapier, Applets in IFTTT, and Scenarios in Make). These workflows start with a trigger, which is an event in an app which kicks off the workflow, and end with an action, which is an event that's completed automatically in a second app.
The types of automations you could set up using these tools include things like sending tagged articles from Feedly to your queue, sending new WordPress posts to your queue, copying posts from your queue to a Google Sheet, and sending posts from your queue to Slack.
Automating with Zapier
Zapier is an official Buffer partner that lets you connect Buffer with other apps, enabling you to automate your work without coding.
- With Zapier, you can send content from 400+ apps to Buffer, including:
- Schedule content to Pinterest
- Add Ideas and Drafts
- Send videos
- Buffer new items in an RSS feed
- Buffer your WordPress posts
- Update Buffer from Google Sheets rows
- Share new Tumblr posts from dashboard via Buffer
- Literally hundreds more options
Head to Zapier’s Buffer integration page to learn more.