Unless you have explicitly disabled link shortening for a social account, any links you paste into the composer will be automatically shortened. By default, the buff.ly link shortener will be used, but this can be changed by heading to Settings. Learn more about link shortening options here. In some cases, you may prefer to use the full link instead of the short link. To do this, hover over the link in the composer and click Unshorten.
Articles in this section
- Scheduling posts
- Creating and managing campaigns
- Types of media attachments you can include in posts
- Uploading and sharing links to videos
- Adding mentions (tags) in posts
- Setting up Facebook Domain Verification
- Why is it necessary to manually enter a message for Facebook in certain places?
- What will my Facebook posts look like once published?
- What will my tweets look like once published?
- Who will Facebook Group posts be attributed to?